Sunday, April 4, 2010

A person must have a certain amount of intelligent ignorance to get anywhere


“He that is faithful in little is faithful much”- The Bible, trust me I read it once. Right now our government is asking us to be faithful and trust them in big things, socialized healthcare, the economic recovery, foreign affairs (war), global warming, and much more that affects our daily lives. How can THE MAN expect us to trust them on the major issues when small discussions like this are taking place? Last week in discussion with Admiral Robert Willard, head of the Navy’s Pacific Fleet, on too much military presence in Guam, a US territory, congressmen Hank Johnson said and this is a direct quote “My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize”. Uh yes congressman because the functionality of a 212 square mile island in the Pacific Ocean is very similar to the functionality of two fat drunk men trying to balance on a single inner tube. A much more stable man than I, Willard managed to hold back from bursting into laughter and give a simple response, “We do not anticipate that”. A spokesman for Johnson has said that the Georgia congressman meant it to be figuratively. You can tell he meant it figuratively by the way he doesn’t mention the word figuratively, doesn’t laugh, doesn’t smile and actually looks quite serious. It has also been mentioned that good ole Henry has Hepatitis C and that may be hindering his mental capability. (I almost dropped my box of wine I’ve been drinking I laughed so hard typing that sentence) It’s actually an unusually smart choice Harry did not to go with the Hep C defense because not only would he be admitting he is board line retarded and completely incompetent Im pretty sure Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson used that defense up in the late 90’s. The whole debacle furthers the point that any boob can run for office and the American people will willingly vote said ignoramus into power. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was some sort of IQ test you had to take before you could run, nothing to hard you know maybe some questions on basic geography? Think of the numskull leaders we could have avoided! I don’t know it makes me want to put a 5 dollar bill in my pocket and drink the kool aid because we are all doomed

Link to the video of our great think tank below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg&feature=player_embedded#

Anthony
Ps I know I can’t spell or punctuate correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment