Friday, February 5, 2010

Read this before you read anything else I write


I always assume people that write blogs are even stupider than the people that read blogs. In my mind blogging is for graduate students that use air quotes when they talk, misuse the term postmodern and think their opinion is more important or valid than anyone else. While in a certain sense I have joined these hordes of fools there is one large difference I started this for MYSELF, this has nothing to do with you. I am not doing this to feel more important or convince everyone of my opinions, I write to keep myself from going crazy and finding the nearest bell tower to jump off. If you don't like what I have to say, email me, all my info is public. I will take your opinion into consideration, most likely I will tell you how you are still wrong because you are taking everything I write way to serious. Anyway feel free to contact me. Now that I (and I guess you) feel better about me blogging, I hope you enjoy what I write after all it is all for fun.

Anthony

ps. I know I can't spell or punctuate correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment